Sr Principal, PRM
15 years at Gartner, 22 years industry experience
Location: NH USA | Language(s): English, French
Roles and Responsibilities
Lucie Draper joined Gartner in January 2010 as of a result of the acquisition of AMR Research, during that time she held the position of Research Director. As Senior Researcher within Gartner's Research Data and Analytics group, she is responsible for conducting market research, which includes working closely with analysts to clarify research objectives, methodology and scope, as well as managing and delivering on the entire research life cycle from questionnaire design to analysis and reporting to delivering insightful and impactful, fact-based research.
Before AMR Research, Ms. Draper worked in various market research and management roles, providing market data and competitive intelligence to Fortune 100 companies. She joined AMR Research from IDC, where she was program manager for the vertical markets group research on enterprise technology trends. She has written extensively about trends in IT adoption and IT budgets and has worked with clients such as SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and EMC. Her research has been quoted and published in many business and technology publications.
- Forbes Consulting Group, Quantitative Research Director, 5 years
- Gartner, Senior Market Research Specialist, 11 years
- IDC, Program Manager, 5 years
- B.S., Agricultural Economics, with a major in Business Management, McGill University
- Gartner Operational Excellence Research Strategy and Operations Awards, 2014 and 2015
- IDC Research Quality Awards, 2002 and 2003