VP, Team Manager
17 years at Gartner, 38 years industry experience
Location: ID USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Mike Griswold is a Research VP in Gartner's Consumer Value Chain team, focusing on the retail supply chain. He is responsible for assisting supply leaders in understanding and implementing demand-driven supply chain principles that improve the performance of their supply chain.
Mr. Griswold joined Gartner through the company's acquisition of AMR. Previous roles include helping line-of-business users align corporate strategy with their supply chain process and technology initiatives.
- AMR Research, VP Research - Retail, 5 years
- Albertsons, Director - Supply Chain Business Programs, 3 years
- Shaw's Supermarkets, Strategic Process Leader - Supply Chain, 10 years
- B.S., Business Management, Canisius College, Buffalo, New York
- M.B.A., Whittemore School of Business & Economics, University of New Hampshire