Sr Director Analyst
13 years at Gartner, 14 years industry experience
Location: TX USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Paul Lord is a Senior Director Analyst in Gartner's Supply Chain research organization, creating and coordinating content creation for supply chain cost and inventory optimization. Mr. Lord provides thought leadership and practical insights on inventory excellence and cost optimization through written research, client interactions and event presentations. He also covers supply and inventory planning with a focus on orchestration of constrained capacity and material decisions within manufacturing networks across all industries.
Mr. Lord joined Gartner following the company's acquisition of AMR Research. He joined AMR Research after a 25-year career in the chemical industry, which included roles in R&D, operations planning, distribution management and product-line management.
- ARCO Chemical Co., Product Manager (3 yrs.), Global Operations Planning Manager (3 yrs.), 9 years
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Process Engineer and Development Engineer, 5 years
- Lyondell Chemical Co., Manager, Supply Chain Operational Excellence (6 yrs.), Business Manager (4 yrs.), 11 years
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Lehigh University, With High Honors
- M.B.A., Lehigh University
- M.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Illinois
- Research Thought Leadership (Supply Chain) - January 2021