Sr Director Analyst
14 years at Gartner, 15 years industry experience
Location: TX USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Paul Lord is a Senior Director Analyst in Gartner's Supply Chain research organization, creating content and leading coverage for inventory excellence and cost-optimized supply chain performance across all manufacturing industries. Mr. Lord provides thought provoking and practical insights for improvement in supply chain financial performance that take into account both business complexity and challenging organizational barriers including diverse stakeholder dynamics. This coverage also connects to the need for increased capability for integrated network supply planning and performance management.
Mr. Lord joined Gartner following the company's acquisition of AMR Research. He joined AMR Research after a 25-year career in the chemical industry, which included roles in R&D, operations planning, distribution management and product-line management.
- ARCO Chemical Co., Product Manager (3 yrs.), Global Operations Planning Manager (3 yrs.), 9 years
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Process Engineer and Development Engineer, 5 years
- Lyondell Chemical Co., Manager, Supply Chain Operational Excellence (6 yrs.), Business Manager (4 yrs.), 11 years
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Lehigh University, With High Honors
- M.B.A., Lehigh University
- M.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Illinois
- Research Thought Leadership (Supply Chain) - January 2021
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
13 March 2023Video: Draw Insights and Inspiration From P&G’s Supply Chain Planning Transformation
17 February 2023Toolkit: Playbook for Inventory Governance, Metrics and Performance Management
06 February 2023Supply Chain Transformation Primer for 2023
- 08 May 2023 - 10 May 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.