Distinguished VP Analyst
15 years at Gartner, 30 years industry experience
Location: Boston, MA USA | Language(s): Arabic, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Noha Tohamy is a Distinguished Research Vice President in the CSCO Enablement team. In her 15-year career at Gartner, Ms. Tohamy has guided hundreds of supply chain organizations in building strong analytics competencies. She has advised them on how to adopt advanced analytics, including machine learning and artificial intelligence to augment human decision-making and automate supply chain processes. Her research has been widely leveraged by Gartner clients to define requisite analytics skills, develop analytics talent, and improve data literacy. Ms. Tohamy has helped companies define and build the most effective org models for supply chain analytics teams and centers of excellence. Ms. Tohamy is the author of Gartner Supply Chain Strategy Hype Cycle that guides CSCOs and strategy leaders in understanding and prioritizing key emerging trends in the supply chain.
Before Gartner, Ms. Tohamy was a Vice President at AMR Research, leading an analyst team that researched core functional processes to plan, source, make and deliver. Before that, she was a Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, leading their supply chain research. Previously, Ms. Tohamy has held various senior technology and consulting positions at companies including The Sabre Group, i2, ProfitLogic and Syncra Systems.
- AMR Research, Vice President, 3 years
- Forrester Research, Principal Analyst, 4 years
- The Sabre Group, Vice President, 8 years
- B.S., Mathematics, Emory University
- M.S., Operations Research (with a focus on Optimization), Georgia Institute of Technology
- As a thought leader in supply chain, Ms. Tohamy is a frequent lecturer at industry events and at supply chain graduate programs at schools such as Georgia Tech and MIT.
- Ms. Tohamy has been a professor in mathematics, operations management and supply chain.
- Ms. Tohamy is a member of and speaker at CSCMP, APICS and INFORMS.