16 years at Gartner, 40 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Nik Simpson covers a variety of topics focused on these areas: 1. Backup 2. Disaster Recovery 4. Hybrid cloud 5. Server Operating Systems and Virtualization 6. Spectre and Meltdown Mitigation
Previously, Mr. Simpson held a variety of roles in product marketing/product management/product planning for products including workstations, servers, storage hardware, storage software, and operating systems.
- Datacore Software, Product Marketing Manager, 4 years
- Intergraph Corp., Chief Technologist, IT Services Business Unit (Among Other Titles), 13 years
- Scentric, Director of Product Marketing (and Co-founder), 3 years
- B.Sc., Computer Science
- Co-author of SNIA's Guide to Storage Virtualization (2001)
- Co-chair of SNIA's Information Lifecycle Management Initiative (2005-2007)
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.