11 years at Gartner, 19 years' experience
Location: France | Language(s): English, French, Greek, Italian
Roles and Responsibilities
Dionisio Zumerle is currently focused on application and mobile security topics. Mr. Zumerle's coverage includes API security, mobile application security, DevSecOps and mobile threat defense. His research interests also include emerging technology areas, such as application security posture management, and broader trends such as the consolidation of cybersecurity platforms.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Zumerle was Technical Officer in the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI). With ETSI he managed IT and network security standards committees before being appointed Secretary of the 3GPP working group on mobile security, with the responsibility of 3G and 4G LTE security specifications. Before joining ETSI, he was involved in the management of large IT projects within the Chief Information Office of Poste italiane, a major Italian bank and service provider.
- ETSI, 3GPP Project Manager, Mobile Security, 5 years
- ETSI, Technical Officer, IT and Network Security, 2 years
- Poste Italiane, IT Consultant, 1 year
- Graduate Diploma in Management, University of London - lead college London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Laurea in Ingegneria delle Telecomunicazioni, Sapienza University of RomeCertified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)