Sr Executive Partner
5 years at Gartner, 19 years industry experience
Location: Portugal | Language(s): English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Eduardo Mastranza is an Executive Partner with Gartner's Iberia & Italy Executive Programs delivery team. Eduardo is an Executive Advisor, supporting C-levels with the definition and the execution of their strategies, whether in the Digital, IT or cybersecurity realm. His main areas of expertise include Information Security and Risk Management, IT and Digital Strategy, IT Operating Models, IT TCO Benchmark and IT Financial Management.
Before becoming an Executive Partner, Eduardo was IT director for a local investment bank in Portugal, and had previously developed a career in IT strategy consulting at global level with various companies, lastly Gartner.
- Accenture, Manager, 6 years
- Banco de Investimento Global, IT Director, 2 years
- Gartner Consulting, Associate Director, 5 years
- M.Eng, Computer Engineering - Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- MBA, Finance and Entrepreneurship - IE Business School, Madrid, Spain
- Beta Gama Sigma Business Honour Society Member