11 years at Gartner, 23 years industry experience
Location: Japan | Language(s): English, Japanese
Roles and Responsibilities
Yuichi Isoda is a member of the IT Infrastructure and Security team. Mr. Isoda's focus area is security strategy and privacy.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Isoda worked for six years as a system and security auditor at KPMG Japan. He also worked as an instructor for the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) committee of ISACA. Before that, he worked for six years in system development life cycle (SDLC) and security management as a system engineer.
- DTS Corp., Project Team Leader, 1 year
- KPMG Japan, System and Security Auditor, 6 years
- Yamatake Corp., System Engineer, 5 years
- Bachelor, Social Engineering, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISACA
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), ISACA
- Network Specialist, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan
- System Audit Expert, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
14 March 2022ITとOT/IoTシステムをどうつなぐか
02 March 2023継続的な脅威エクスポージャ管理 (CTEM) プログラムの導入
14 February 2023日本におけるセキュリティ／リスク・マネジメントのリーダーに向けたリサーチ概要：2023年
- 04 April 2023 - 06 April 2023 Data & Analytics Summit
- 26 July 2023 - 28 July 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.