11 years at Gartner, 33 years industry experience
Location: TN USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Mike Cisek is an analyst in the Midsize Enterprise (MSE) Research team focusing on infrastructure and operations and cloud strategy contextualized to meet the needs of midsize organizations and the IT Leader within midsize enterprises.
Mr. Cisek works with IT leaders in midsize enterprises (MSE) on strategy and tactics (infrastructure design, cloud strategy, I&O maturity, cost optimization and IT operations best practices) tailored to organizations their size. He has spent more than 26 years as an IT leader and technologist with extensive knowledge of compute, storage, and virtualization. Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Cisek held the title of Director of Emerging Infrastructure & Operations Support for a $400 million transportation company. Under his leadership, his team was honored by CIO Magazine and Midsize Enterprise Summit, and was listed twice on the Information Week 500.
- Alcoa, Active Directory and Messaging Consultant, 2 years
- Catholic Healthcare Partners, Technical Project Manager (Data Center Colocation), 1 year
- Pitt Ohio, Director of Emerging Infrastructure and Operations Support, 8 years
- Penn Technical Institute
- Point Park University
- 2009 Information Week 500 honoree
- 2009 Midsize Enterprise Summit - CIO Vision Award
- 2010 CIO 100 honoree (CIO Magazine)
- 2010 Information Week 500 honoree
- Innovative Use and Deployment of Networking, Voice and Data Communications
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.