10 years at Gartner, 24 years' experience
Location: Australia | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Michael Warrilow is part of the Technology and Service Provider (TSP) team. He is focused on infrastructure software, including server virtualization, containers, cloud (IaaS) and software-defined infrastructure. Michael helps Gartner TSP clients understand the best practices, leading trends and competitive landscape involved with optimizing cloud and data center infrastructure. His focus is on the evolution of modern infrastructure software, virtualization, containers and cloud infrastructure.
Mr. Warrilow's previous experience includes: End-user advisory services: Best practices, governance and architectures. Product marketing: Go-to-market planning, launch management, company spokesperson and enablement. Analysis: Research creation, research presentation, in-context application of research to real-world customer issues and strategic consulting.
- Hydrasight, Principal Analyst, Co-Founder, 4 years
- META Group, Senior Analyst, 4 years
- VMware, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cloud Infrastructure and Management, 2 years
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Macquarie University
- Postgraduate Certificate in Writing, University of Technology, Sydney
- Co-author, IBM Redbook
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
27 September 2023Magic Quadrant for Distributed Hybrid Infrastructure
25 September 2023Critical Capabilities for Container Management
20 September 2023Magic Quadrant for Container Management