10 years at Gartner, 37 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Saul Judah is a VP Analyst within the Analytics Apps and Governance team focusing on information governance, data quality and information strategy. Mr. Judah works with Gartner clients on establishing and running effective information governance programs and creating and delivering data quality strategies.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Judah worked in senior information strategy and information management roles at major organizations and consulting companies for a number of years. He has more than 20 years of experience in the information and technology domain across a number of industries, including financial services, oil and gas, and telecommunications.
- Barclays, Director, Information Strategy and Risk; Head of Technology Strategy, 4 years
- IBM Global Business Services, Managing Consultant, 3 years
- Symmetry Solutions, Practice Director, 3 years
- B.S., Applied Physics, Strathclyde University
- M.S., Information Systems (Strategy), Kingston University
- Postgraduate Diploma, System Analysis and Design, Caledonian University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
30 May 2023Developing a CDAO Mindset: A Quick Guide for Technical Professionals
22 May 2023Top 12 Actions to Improve and Sustain Your Data Quality — Presentation Materials
03 May 2023Market Guide for Data and Analytics Governance Platforms
- 31 July 2023 - 01 August 2023 Data & Analytics Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.