9 years at Gartner, 35 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Saul Judah is a VP Analyst within the Analytics Apps and Governance team focusing on information governance, data quality and information strategy. Mr. Judah works with Gartner clients on establishing and running effective information governance programs and creating and delivering data quality strategies.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Judah worked in senior information strategy and information management roles at major organizations and consulting companies for a number of years. He has more than 20 years of experience in the information and technology domain across a number of industries, including financial services, oil and gas, and telecommunications.
- Barclays, Director, Information Strategy and Risk; Head of Technology Strategy, 4 years
- IBM Global Business Services, Managing Consultant, 3 years
- Symmetry Solutions, Practice Director, 3 years
- B.S., Applied Physics, Strathclyde University
- M.S., Information Systems (Strategy), Kingston University
- Postgraduate Diploma, System Analysis and Design, Caledonian University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
20 September 20227 Must-Have Foundations to Build a Modern Data and Analytics Governance Program
22 August 2022Data and Analytics Governance as a Business Capability: A Gartner Trend Insight Report
16 August 2022What Are the Essential Roles for Data and Analytics?
- 08 September 2021 Data and Analytics Governance: Get It Right and Prepare for the Future
- 05 July 2022 Data & Analytics Governance: Establish the Right Foundations for Success