Distinguished VP Analyst
10 years at Gartner, 30 years industry experience
Location: NJ USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Rajesh Kandaswamy is a Distinguished VP Analyst and Fellow serving technology-based businesses. He focuses on strategic guidance for product leaders and technology executives on leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), especially on generative AI, foundation models, large language models, and machine learning. He specializes in the strategic applications of these technologies including how to create business value, apply new business & economic models, develop products & services, build competitive advantages, and spur innovation. Mr. Kandaswamy leads a research initiative on publishing the top trends impacting technology providers. He is a frequent speaker on these topics and has been often quoted in leading publications.
In his career earlier, Mr. Kandaswamy has held senior leadership roles in managing financial services technology at Citigroup and Bearing Point.
- Bearing Point, Senior Manager, 4 years
- Citigroup, Senior Vice President - Mobile Programs, 5 years
- Scient/SBI, Technology Manager, 4 years
- B.E., Computer Science, University of Chennai, India
- M.B.A., University of Michigan
- Gartner Content Leadership Award (TSP) 2020
- Gartner Fellow
- Gartner Sales Excellence Award 2017
- Gartner Thought Leadership Award 2017
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
14 April 2023Quick Answer: What Is GPT-4?
21 March 2023Emerging Tech Impact Radar — The Metaverse
07 March 2023Competitive Landscape: Cloud Providers Artificial Intelligence Services
- 14 June 2023 - 15 June 2023 Tech Growth & Innovation Conference
- 16 October 2023 - 19 October 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
- 06 November 2023 - 09 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.