Distinguished VP Analyst
9 years at Gartner, 29 years industry experience
Location: NJ USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Rajesh Kandaswamy is a Gartner Fellow and a Distinguished Analyst serving technology companies. His primary research areas are artificial intelligence, blockchain, and key technology industry trends. He focuses on how the technologies create business value, their strategic impacts, the use-cases, the market landscape, and actions required now. He is a frequent speaker on these topics and has been frequently quoted in leading publications.
In his career earlier, Mr. Kandaswamy has held senior leadership roles in managing financial services technology at Citigroup and Bearing Point.
- Bearing Point, Senior Manager, 4 years
- Citigroup, Senior Vice President - Mobile Programs, 5 years
- Scient/SBI, Technology Manager, 4 years
- B.E., Computer Science, University of Chennai, India
- M.B.A., University of Michigan
- Gartner Content Leadership Award (TSP) 2020
- Gartner Fellow
- Gartner Sales Excellence Award 2017
- Gartner Thought Leadership Award 2017
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
26 September 2022Ethereum Merge Is a Large Step Toward Proving the Viability of Public Blockchains
22 August 2021Quick Answer: What Is Composable Business Architecture?
18 August 2021Emerging Trends: Critical Insights on Composable Business for Product Leaders
- 12 January 2021 IT Spending Forecast, 4Q20 Update: Recovery in 2021 but Recovered in 2022
- 24 May 2021 Prepare Now for the 6 Forces That Will Shape Tech Providers by 2025
- 14 July 2021 Prepare Now for the 6 Forces That Will Shape Tech Providers by 2025 (AEST)