10 years at Gartner, 25 years' experience
Location: Netherlands | Language(s): Dutch, English, German
Roles and Responsibilities
Dr. Joerg Fritsch is an analyst on the Security and Risk Management team. Dr.Fritsch focuses on data security and cloud security. His mission is to move each client forward, and have a positive impact. To re-ignite this 10X or 100X spirit that organisations had in the early day of cloud and big data.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Fritsch was CISO at an international organization.
- International Organization, Information Security Officer (CISO), 10 years
- Kohlhammer , Software Developer, 1 year
- Versatel , Systems Security Engineer, 3 years
- M.B.A., Technology Management, The Open University, U.K.
- M.Sc., Chemistry, University of Applied Sciences, Esslingen, Germany
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Cardiff University, U.K.
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
18 September 2023Reduce Sensitive Data Leakage Risks From Vector Databases Used in GenAI
08 August 2023Cool Vendors in Data Security
12 June 2023How to Communicate Data Risk to the Business