9 years at Gartner, 24 years industry experience
Location: Netherlands | Language(s): Dutch, English, German
Roles and Responsibilities
Dr. Joerg Fritsch is an analyst on the Security and Risk Management team. Dr.Fritsch focuses on data security and cloud security. His mission is to move each client forward, and have a positive impact. To re-ignite this 10X or 100X spirit that organisations had in the early day of cloud and big data.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Fritsch was CISO at an international organization.
- International Organization, Information Security Officer (CISO), 10 years
- Kohlhammer , Software Developer, 1 year
- Versatel , Systems Security Engineer, 3 years
- M.B.A., Technology Management, The Open University, U.K.
- M.Sc., Chemistry, University of Applied Sciences, Esslingen, Germany
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Cardiff University, U.K.
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
16 November 2022Use Enterprise Key Management to Provide Stronger Data Security and Privacy
31 October 2022Getting the Most Out of Your Investment in Encryption
17 October 20224 Critical Steps to Accelerate the Adoption of Data Security Governance