10 years at Gartner, 33 years industry experience
Location: VA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Christie Struckman is a Vice President in Gartner's CIO research team. She helps CIOs and other C-level executives with aligning the organizational building blocks needed to succeed in the digital-era. Topics include: culture and organizational change; leadership transitions and development; management practices; diversity, equity and inclusion; and conflict management practices. She is currently working on supporting clients re-imagining the role of managers in the future of work, developing themselves as executive leaders, and developing a methodology for assessing and remediating pay equity.
Prior to joining the Research team, Ms. Struckman worked as an Executive Partner in Gartner's Executive Program providing guidance and advice to CIOs in multiple industries on most technology and strategy initiatives. Before joining Gartner, she had ten years of experience in organizational and leadership development in the high-tech industry and public sector. She worked for nine years in customer service, backroom IT services, IT change management and strategic programs in the IT department at Intel. Ms. Struckman worked as a consultant on program metric design, survey validation and analysis. She was also a professor focused on the business school topics of organizational behavior, change and leadership.
- Gartner, VP Research, 9 years
- Intel, Strategy and Technology Analyst, 21 years
- San Jose State University, Adjunct Professor, 2 years
- B.S., Decision Science, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia
- M.S., System Management, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
- Ph.D., Organizational Behavior, Binghamton University, Binghamton, New York
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
25 May 2023Executive Essentials: Amplify Your Impact by Developing Your Executive Leadership
15 May 2023Key Strategies to Move Beyond Your CIO Executive Role
08 May 2023How Executives Can Navigate Uncertainty Using the Leadership Compass
- 16 October 2023 - 19 October 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
- 06 November 2023 - 09 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.