10 years at Gartner, 24 years industry experience
Location: North Sydney, Australia | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Adrian Leow is a Vice President within the Applications Group at Gartner responsible for managing the global research agenda for 'Application and Software Engineering Leaders'. Mr. Leow is chairman of the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration (AADI) Summit in Australia. He is the co-lead of the Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms (MXDP) and Magic Quadrant for Low Code Application Platforms (LCAP) with expertise in the domains of multiexperience, mobile app development, digital and product-centric strategies. Mr. Leow also led the research agenda for blockchain innovation, his insights and coverage of blockchain technologies in the enterprise helps client's separate reality from the hype about adoption and usage of this emerging technology.
Mr. Leow has a background in the technology and finance industries, with roles in leadership, project implementation and product development. He has led implementation teams at large multinationals, such as Cisco and KPMG. Prior to Gartner, Mr. Leow was a Product Manager focused on mobile technologies and internet banking products for clients that included Tier 1 banks, large retailers and system integrators in Asia/Pacific and the U.K. He has worked closely with UX design teams and developers, being an enthusiast for agile methodologies, while also having spent time as Founder and Director of his own technology startup and using his experience to work with other startups in the technology industry.
- Cisco, Senior Business Analyst, 4 years
- KPMG, Senior Analyst, 3 years
- Sandstone Technology, Product Manager- Mobile & Internet Banking, 5 years
- Bachelor of Commerce, majors in Accounting and Finance, University of Sydney
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (Member of Agile Scrum Alliance)
- Certified ScrumMaster (Member of Agile Scrum Alliance)
- CompTIA A+ Certification - Hardware and Operating System Fundamentals
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Diploma of Network Engineering
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
05 April 2022Quick Answer: How Do We Build Psychological Safety in Our Software Engineering Teams?
28 February 2023Innovation Insight: Web3 and dApp Architecture
13 February 2023Use Continuous Feedback Loops in Software Development to Improve Your Products
- 13 June 2023 - 14 June 2023 Application Innovation & Business Solutions Summit
- 11 September 2023 - 13 September 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.