Sr Principal Analyst
9 years at Gartner, 9 years industry experience
Location: AR USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Brock Johns is a Senior Principal Analyst in the Logistics and Customer Fulfillment team. Brock's research focus is primarily on transportation technology, with a focus on transportation management systems (TMS) and freight audit & payment (FAP). Brock also conducts research on multienterprise supply chain business networks (MESCBN).
Mr. Johns has over 15 years of experience in the supply chain industry. He initially started his career working at a third-party logistics provider. Over the next several years he worked in the less-than-truckload industry and held various roles including pricing, sales and project management. More recently he was responsible for distribution and logistics management for an automotive parts manufacturer.
- ABF Freight, Account Manager/Analyst, 10 years
- Hitachi, Production Control and Logistics Manager, 1 year
- Transplace Inc., Transportation Manager, 2 years
- B.S., Business Administration, Arkansas State University
- B.S., Marketing, University of Arkansas Fort Smith
- M.B.A., Health Sector Management, University of Louisville
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.