Sr Director Analyst
9 years at Gartner, 39 years' experience
Location: OH USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Rick Franzosa is a Senior Research Director in the Supply Chain Operations team. Rick focuses on manufacturing operations technology systems research. He works with vice presidents and directors of manufacturing, business process experts and enterprise architecture and IT roles supporting manufacturing operations. He also works with providers of technologies and services for manufacturing operations.
Prior to joining Gartner in 2014, Mr. Franzosa worked in the software industry with manufacturing operations software companies. His roles included almost all facets of the software business, including software development, sales, marketing, consulting, implementation and client support. Prior to that, his experience included work in design engineering, test engineering and manufacturing engineering in the aerospace and defense industry.
- CIMx Software, Various Roles, 15 years
- Computervision Corporation (now PTC), Product Manager, 7 years
- International TechneGroup Incorporated (now WIPRO), Various Roles, 5 years
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Hartford
- M.B.A., Operations Research, University of Hartford