9 years at Gartner, 30 years industry experience
Location: Germany | Language(s): English, French, German
Roles and Responsibilities
Joachim Herschmann is a VP Analyst on the Application Design and Development team. He helps CIOs, IT and Software Engineering Leaders with their software development, technology and people strategies. Mr. Herschmann's research focuses on AI-augmented software development and testing, building digital immunity to improve software quality and reliability, and delivering insights through Software Engineering Intelligence and DevOps Platforms. He also is the Key initiative leader for Software Engineering Technologies, his insights and coverage of these technologies in the enterprise enables clients to make faster and smarter technology decisions.
Mr. Herschmann has worked with leading enterprise software companies throughout his career in software engineering, consulting, and product management roles serving clients across the globe.
- Borland, Director of Product Management, 3 years
- Micro Focus, Product Director, 3 years
- Segue, Technical Sales Engineer/Consultant, 3 years
- Master's degree, Computer Science, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
06 June 2023Quick Answer: How Can Generative AI be Used to Improve Testing Activities?
05 June 2023Magic Quadrant for DevOps Platforms
31 May 2023Technology Trend Card Collection
- 13 September 2023 - 14 September 2023 Application Innovation & Business Solutions Summit
- 06 November 2023 - 09 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.