Sr Principal Analyst
9 years at Gartner, 9 years industry experience
Location: FL USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Mitchell Schneider is a Research Analyst aligned to the Infrastructure Protection team in Gartner's IT Leaders research group. Mr. Schneider's research primarily focuses on how clients can obtain the best pricing and terms specific to security monitoring technologies and services.
In his prior role, Mr. Schneider facilitated advisory requests from I&O and Security IT Leaders with the appropriate Gartner analysts in order to help achieve their mission-critical priorities.
- Gartner , Research Content Specialist, 2 years
- B.S., Criminal Justice, State University of New York (SUNY) College at Oneonta
- M.S., Criminal Justice, Saint Joseph's University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
14 February 2023Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response Services
01 December 2022Predicts 2023: Enterprises Must Expand From Threat to Exposure Management
22 November 2022Critical Capabilities for Security Information and Event Management
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
- 26 September 2023 - 28 September 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.