8 years at Gartner, 19 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English, French
Roles and Responsibilities
Joanne Spencer is a Senior Director, Analyst in IT Vendor Management, helping clients develop and mature their vendor management discipline and organizations. Ms. Spencer specializes in vendor performance, vendor risk and relationship management, taking organizations through the creation of a vendor management framework to get the most out of their vendors.
Previous to joining Gartner, Ms. Spencer developed a center of excellence for supplier relationship management and implemented a supplier relationship management framework for strategic IT suppliers.
- Aviva, Supplier Relationship Manager, 11 years
- Structure-Flex, Assistant Commercial Manager, 3 years
- B.A., with honors, French and Management Studies, University of Reading
- European Master in Business Sciences, Ecole Superieur de Commerce, Clermont-Ferrand
- Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Prince 2 Foundation
- Professional Diploma in Marketing (ACIM), Chartered Institute of Marketing
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
06 March 2023Leadership Vision for 2023: Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management
02 February 2023Maverick Research: You Versus Your Career Result — Traditional Conductor
02 February 2023Maverick Research: You Versus Your Career Result — Traditional Founder
- 26 September 2023 - 28 September 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.