Sr Director Analyst
8 years at Gartner, 38 years' experience
Location: MA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Mike West works on the software engineering leadership and practices team and covers agile and digital transformation, scaling agile, enterprise agile frameworks and planning tools, Low code application platforms, and organizational strategies and culture. Prior to joining Gartner, he worked as a software developer and manager at John Hancock Financial Services, Fidelity Investments and Apple. He has extensive experience as an analyst in organizational strategies and software engineering methods, including agile and Scaled Agile, and in low code application platforms. He has served as an analyst at Gartner for over 17 years.
Mr. West has been an analyst since 1991, covering software engineering methods and low code tools.
- Corporate Executive Board, Practice Manager, Information Risk Executive Council, 1 year
- Gartner, VP, Application Development and Management Strategies, Gartner Emeritus, 9 years
- Saugatuck Technology, VP, Distinguished Analyst and Fellow, 7 years
- B.A., Williams College
- M.A., Johns Hopkins University
- M.B.A., Boston College Graduate School of Management
- Completed training in SAFe 4.0 with Dean Leffingwell (2015) and in LeSS with Craig Larman (2016).
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
10 July 2023アジャイル・フレームワークの拡張をサポートするために、エンタプライズ・アーキテクチャのプラクティスを進化させる
07 March 2023Break Through the Barriers to Scaling Agile Product Delivery
22 February 2023Tool: Workshop to Sketch a Software Engineering Strategy