8 years at Gartner, 16 years industry experience
Location: ON Canada | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi, Indian - Punjabi
Roles and Responsibilities
Rajpreet Kaur is a Research Director for infrastructure protection. Ms. Kaur helps Security and Risk Management leaders in resolving their network security issues across hybrid environments and cloud. She helps enterprises to start with their Zero Trust Architecture journey. Her research focuses on network security technologies such as WAAP, Network Firewall, DDoS mitigation services, SSE, ZTNA and network security policy management tools. She also specializes in security requirements and end user demands in emerging markets such as Asia, Middle East.
Before joining Gartner, Ms. Kaur worked as a network and security consultant on a multivendor platform in a comprehensive role of presales, consultancy, hosted services, managed services and support desk.
- Acenseo, Sr. Network and Security Consultant, 3 years
- Cyberoam, Presales Consultant, 2 years
- Gartner, Service Analyst, 1 year
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication
- Masters in Computing Systems and Infrastructure
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
16 May 2023Critical Capabilities for Network Firewalls
15 May 2023Market Guide for DDoS Mitigation Solutions
16 January 2022Quick Answer: Demystifying Network Firewall Pricing Models to Build an Effective Sourcing Strategy
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
- 26 September 2023 - 28 September 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.