Sr Director Analyst
8 years at Gartner, 39 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Paul Vincent is Research Director covering application and automation platforms, and related architectures, for the Applications and Software Engineering Group. These include low-code and cloud-native application platforms, and business process automation/hyperautomation.
Prior experience covers event-driven systems (event-driven architecture, complex-event processing/real-time analytics, in-memory computing), and intelligent systems (rule-based systems, decision modeling, optimization). Organizationally, he has held roles including Product CTO (TIBCO), Product Manager (FICO, TIBCO), Enterprise Architect and Consulting Manager (Blaze). His background is Operations Analysis (GEC U.K., now BAe) and Artificial Intelligence (Neuron Data). Mr. Vincent has also contributed to some significant standards development work: Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) for process orchestration and choreography, and Decision Model and Notation (DMN) for decision representation.
- FICO, Consulting Manager, Product Manager, 10 years
- Sapiens/KPI, Decision Architect, 1 year
- TIBCO Software, CTO Business Rules and CEP, Product Manager for Monitoring and Management, 7 years
- B.Sc., With Honors, Math and Computer Science, Reading University, U.K.
- M.Sc., Intelligent Systems, Brunel University, U.K.
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
25 May 2023Vendor Rating: IBM
27 April 2023Quick Answer: What GMs Need to Know About the Composable Future Of Applications
25 January 2023Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms
- 13 June 2023 - 14 June 2023 Application Innovation & Business Solutions Summit
- 13 September 2023 - 14 September 2023 Application Innovation & Business Solutions Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.