VP, Team Manager
7 years at Gartner, 24 years industry experience
Location: TX USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Kamala Raman is a Vice President Team manager in the Logistics, Customer Fulfillment and Network Design team. Kamala advises companies on designing supply chain networks to optimize performance and capacity for total network cost, service, agility and resilience. Kamala leverages her broad and deep operational experience in manufacturing, supply chain and technology.
Ms. Raman has over 20 years of experience in a variety of operations, supply chain and technology roles in North America, Asia and the Middle East. Her responsibilities have included implementing a strategic supply chain network redesign and leading sales and operations planning transformation.
- Armstrong World Industries, New Product Development and Manufacturing, 5 years
- Borouge Pte., Supply Chain Network Design and Planning, 4 years
- Honeywell International, Supply Chain Planning, Business Intelligence and Six Sigma, 8 years
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Anna University, India
- M.B.A., University of Maryland, College Park
- M.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Maine, Orono
- Certified APICS Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Six Sigma Black Belt