VP, Team Manager
8 years at Gartner, 25 years industry experience
Location: TX USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Kamala Raman is a Vice President Team manager in the Logistics, Customer Fulfillment and Network Design team. Kamala advises companies on designing supply chain networks to optimize performance and capacity for total network cost, service, agility and resilience. Kamala leverages her broad and deep operational experience in manufacturing, supply chain and technology.
Ms. Raman has over 20 years of experience in a variety of operations, supply chain and technology roles in North America, Asia and the Middle East. Her responsibilities have included implementing a strategic supply chain network redesign and leading sales and operations planning transformation.
- Armstrong World Industries, New Product Development and Manufacturing, 5 years
- Borouge Pte., Supply Chain Network Design and Planning, 4 years
- Honeywell International, Supply Chain Planning, Business Intelligence and Six Sigma, 8 years
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Anna University, India
- M.B.A., University of Maryland, College Park
- M.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Maine, Orono
- Certified APICS Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
20 March 2022Tool: Presenting Your Strategy for Supply Chain Network Design to the C-Suite
05 February 2023Video: How Do I Build a Resilience Framework?
27 January 2023Infographic: Supply Chain Networks Are Changing: What You Need to Know
- 08 May 2023 - 10 May 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.