7 years at Gartner, 22 years industry experience
Location: China | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Kevin Ji is the Senior Research Director in Infrastructure Cloud Strategies team. Mr. Ji conducts the insightful solution to Gartner enterprise clients on digital business capability and cloud migration, including digital transformation best practice, business value demonstration, cloud solutions comparison, vendor selection, contract review and legacy system modernization. Mr. Ji covers IT infrastructure trends, cloud managed services, organization readiness for cloud migration, and spans to public, private, hybrid and multicloud for both the end users and technology providers.
Prior to Gartner, Mr. Ji spent 11 years in IT management role, including 3 years as Deputy Director on IT strategy and planning in China Pacific Insurance, and 8 years IT infrastructure and operation management position at First Data, HSBC Life Insurance and GMAC.
- China Pacific Insurance Company, Senior Manager, IT Planning and PMO, 3 years
- GM Financial, IT Operation Lead, 4 years
- HSBC Life Insurance, IT Technical and Operation Manager, 2 years
- Master's Degree, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
16 November 2022Emerging Technology: 4 Trends Are Shaping the Future of Public Cloud in China
31 October 2022Competitive Landscape: Chinese HCI Large, Specialist and Crossover Vendors
24 October 2022Critical Capabilities for Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services
- 13 December 2022 - 14 December 2022 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference