8 years at Gartner, 23 years' experience
Location: China | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Kevin Ji is the VP analyst in Infrastructure Cloud Strategies team. Mr. Ji conducts the insightful solution to Gartner enterprise clients on digital business capability and cloud migration, including digital transformation best practice, business value demonstration, cloud solutions comparison, vendor selection, and legacy system modernization. Mr. Ji covers IT infrastructure trends, cloud managed services, organization readiness for cloud migration, and spans to public, private, hybrid and multicloud for both the end users and technology providers.
Prior to Gartner, Mr. Ji spent 11 years in IT management role, including 3 years as Deputy Director on IT strategy and planning in China Pacific Insurance, and 8 years IT infrastructure and operation management position at First Data, HSBC Life Insurance and GMAC.
- China Pacific Insurance Company, Director, IT Planning and PMO, 3 years
- GM Financial, Infrastructure and Operation Lead, 4 years
- HSBC Life Insurance , IT Technical and Operation Manager, 3 years
- Master's Degree, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
11 August 2023Cool Vendors in Cloud That Drive Business Disruption
20 July 2023Hype Cycle for Smart City and Sustainability in China, 2023
16 November 2022Emerging Technology: 4 Trends Are Shaping the Future of Public Cloud in China
- 12 December 2023 - 13 December 2023 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference