Managing Vice President
7 years at Gartner, 29 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Mike Jones is a Managing Vice President for Healthcare. His Focus is on digital strategies in Healthcare, EHR Full Life Cycle, Telehealth and Virtual Care.
Before joining Gartner, he was a Chief Information Officer (CIO) with the UK National Health Service. Experience included: Implementing and Directing Shared Services; EHR Life Cycle - Strategy, Architecture, Vendor Selection, Deployment, and Benefits Realisation; Telemedicine. Founding Chair of Regional CIO Network and Member of National CIO Advisory Panel.
- UK National Health Service, Greater Manchester Commissioning Support Unit, 2 years
- UK National Health Service, Manchester Primary Care Trust, 6 years
- UK National Health Service, Northern Devon Healthcare, 3 years
- Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
- Fellow British Computer Society (FBCS)
- MSP Advanced Practitioner/PRINCE II Practitioner
- Master in Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Medical Computation (M.Sc.)
- TOGAF for Enterprise Architecture
- HSJ Team Award for Analytics in Healthcare (2015)
- Voted in UK Top 100 CIOs by Computing Magazine (2015, 2016)
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.