7 years at Gartner, 26 years industry experience
Location: DE USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Ron Blair is a Research Director of Infrastructure Strategies for IT Leadership within Gartner. Mr. Blair's current coverage is focused on helping clients cost effectively improve IT disaster recovery capabilities and address emerging challenges related to IT resiliency.
Previously, Mr. Blair was a Global Product Director in the service provider arena and focused on creating various "as a service" offerings. Areas of responsibility included idea generation, business case creation and funding, development, pricing, vendor partnering, sales enablement, marketing and delivery readiness.
- Bank of America, Various - Database Engineer, Application Development, Sales/Marketing, 7 years
- CSC, Global Account Executive, 5 years
- CSC, Product Management Director, 8 years
- B.S., MSIS, The Pennsylvania State University
- M.B.A., Indiana University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.