Sr Principal Analyst
7 years at Gartner, 14 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Bengali, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Ranadip Chandra is a Research Analyst for the IT Leaders (ITL) constituency, focusing on Human Capital Management (HCM) applications market. Mr. Chandra's areas of coverage include Core HR (HRIS and Payroll), Workforce Management (Time and Attendance, Absence Management), Integrated HR Service Management, Blockchain applications in HR. He is focused on the HCM application market of Asia-Pacific, but also covers wider global market. He has worked as a consultant in Oracle, SAP and Workday projects across all industry verticals. He has also published white papers, case studies on various SaaS HCM Project execution and conducted research on transformation of HCM technology over the years.
Mr. Chandra has advised global retail and manufacturing giants on selecting HR technology vendors for their firms and charted project execution plans for them. He has worked as a consultant in Oracle, SAP and Workday projects across all industry verticals. He has also published white papers, case studies on various SaaS HCM deployments and conducted research on transformation of ERP over the years.
- Birlasoft India Limited, Consultant-ERP, 1 year
- Cognizant Technology Solutions, Consultant-ERP, 2 years
- Infosys, Technology Analyst, 4 years
- B.Tech, West Bengal University of Technology
- M.B.A., Xavier Labor Relations Institute, Xavier School of Management
- Awarded Going Extra Mile recognition by Cognizant Technology Solutions in January 2014
- Recognized for displaying Gartner's core value of Integrity in 2018
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.