6 years at Gartner, 10 years industry experience
Location: MA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Peter Krensky is a Director, Analyst on the Business Analytics and Data Science team, specializing in data science and machine learning, including predictive and prescriptive analytics, citizen data science, augmented analytics, DSML team structure, AI talent management, and data and analytics education and scholarship.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Krensky was a research analyst with Aberdeen Group. There he covered a broad spectrum of business intelligence topics, including advanced analytics, data discovery, self-service data preparation, sales and marketing analytics, data governance, and Hadoop. Before his time as an analyst, he spent a year living in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where he worked as an Operations Assistant for a reinsurance broker.
- Aberdeen Group, Research Analyst, 4 years
- Miller do Brasil, Operations Assistant, 1 year
- B.A., cum laude, History, Amherst College
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
26 September 2022Use Social Influencer Principles to Build Communities and Increase Data and Analytics Adoption
14 July 2022Hype Cycle for Analytics and Business Intelligence, 2022
29 June 2022Hype Cycle for Data Science and Machine Learning, 2022
- 13 October 2020 The Emerging and Vital Trends in Analytics and Data Science Platforms
- 27 April 2021 Go Inside the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science & Machine Learning
- 17 December 2021 The Gartner 2021 Data Science & Machine Learning Magic Quadrant Highlights