Sr Director Analyst
6 years at Gartner, 34 years industry experience
Location: VA USA | Language(s): English, French, Russian
Roles and Responsibilities
Paul Rabinovich is a Senior Director, Analyst in Gartner's Identity and Access Management practice.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Rabinovich worked as a software developer, architect and software development manager. His problem domains included identity and access management, identity as a service, federated identity, identity governance, identity proofing, user authentication, public key infrastructure, and digital and electronic signatures.
- Exostar, Senior Manager, 11 years
- IBM, Advisory Programmer Analyst, 2 years
- Windward IT Services, Principal Consultant, 5 years
- B.S., Applied Mathematics, Moscow Transportation Academy, Moscow, Russia
- M.S., Computer Science (Security), George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- Ph.D., Computer Science (Security), George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
17 November 2022Cool Vendors in Identity-First Security
01 November 2022You, Too, Can Start Enjoying the Benefits of Passwordless Authentication Today
10 October 20222023 Planning Guide for Identity and Access Management