6 years at Gartner, 21 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English, Greek
Roles and Responsibilities
John Kostoulas is a Vice President Analyst focused on human capital management (HCM) technologies and services. Mr. Kostoulas supports HR, IT and other business leaders on technology strategies and decisions related to talent management and HR service delivery redefinition due to digitalization, impact of diversity, equity and inclusion, importance of employee experience, and profound changes in the workforce and the workplace. He also advises HCM technology and service providers of various sizes, from startup to established, on market trends and product strategy / roadmaps. John is the former co-leader of the Software Market Community, a group of 30+ software market analysts, and has coordinated regular meetings and focused research initiatives on emerging technologies and market trends.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Kostoulas had 16 years of holistic experience and a solid track record in human capital technology and transformation from the perspectives of consulting and service providers, software vendors and large corporates. He has led numerous global-scale initiatives for world-class organizations on global implementation of leading technology solutions including: change management, technology operations and adoption, global service delivery/process/metrics design, global shared services/BPO business case creation/setup/transition, and organizational design of various functions.
- Coca-Cola HBC, Group HR Business Process Leader, 4 years
- Oracle, Senior HCM Sales Consultant, 2 years
- Vodafone, Principal Manager, Global HR Systems Architecture and Operations, 2 years
- Diploma in Production Engineering and Management, Technical University of Crete
- Leadership Decision Making, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Master of Business Administration, Schulich School of Business, York University
- Gartner Top-10 Predict for 2019: "Through 2022, 75% of organizations with frontline decision-making teams reflecting diversity and an inclusive culture will exceed their financial targets"
- Gartner Top-10 Predict for 2022: "By 2024, 30% of corporate teams will be without a boss due to the self-directed and hybrid nature of work"
- Gartner Top-10 TSP Trend for 2022: Talent Agility
- Process Management Expert (OCEB)
- Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Projects Management diploma for EU projects (Euroscience)
- SAP HR Application Consultant (SAP)
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
05 September 2022Market Guide for Multicountry Payroll Solutions
30 August 2022How EMEA-Centric Organizations Build an HCM Technology Strategy
16 August 20222023 HCM Technology Imperatives