6 years at Gartner, 25 years industry experience
Location: Netherlands | Language(s): Dutch, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Jorgen Heizenberg combines data & analytics (D&A) trends and best practices with a human centric focus. He is a Gartner Vice President, analyst for D&A leaders. His coverage areas are the D&A strategy and operating model; data-driven culture and behavior; D&A organizations, roles, and skills; and external service providers (consultancies and system integrators). He has a background in D&A consulting with over two decades of experience in planning, designing, and implementing D&A. His motto is: D&A is about People.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Heizenberg was the Chief Technology Officer for the Dutch data and analytics practice of Capgemini, responsible for the portfolio of services and solutions.
- ABN AMRO, Business Analist, 2 years
- Capgemini, Chief Technology Officer (Data and Analytics), 16 years
- KLM, Assistant Controller (Management Reporting), 5 years
- Bachelor's, Political Science
- Master's, Communication Science
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
16 September 2022How Successful CDAOs Can Overcome Top Roadblocks
06 September 2022Quick Answer: Three Strategies to Attract and Retain D&A Talent
16 August 2022What Are the Essential Roles for Data and Analytics?
- 17 February 2022 Attract and Retain the Right Talent for Your Data and Analytics Team