6 years at Gartner, 8 years industry experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Bengali, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Anushree Verma is a Director Analyst at Gartner with the Emerging Technologies and Trends group. She is responsible for developing research around Metaverse, Silicon photonics and Advanced sensing. Her core areas of research are Metaverse, data center networking semiconductors, biometric sensing, wired interfaces and optical modules like transceivers for 100G/400G. She also categorized the evolving technology of SmartNICs, Data Processing Unit (DPU) and defined it as Function Accelerator Cards (FACs). She advises product leaders on emerging technologies and trends, technology and product roadmap development, product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategy, and competitive landscapes in in semiconductor companies, Metaverse vendors across technology markets.
Ms. Verma has 11 years of work experience. Previously, she has worked at Hyundai Motors within the Product Planning team.
- Hyundai Motors, Assistant Manager, 1 year
- Kantar, Insights Director, 5 years
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, University of Pune
- Post Graduate Diploma, Management (International Business), K.J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Telecommunication, Mumbai, Silver Medalist
- Gartner India Excellence Awards 2018
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
11 November 2022Semiconductors and Electronics Forecast, 3Q22 Update, Presentation Materials
31 October 2022Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Communications
20 October 2022Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Display Technologies