7 years at Gartner, 8 years' experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Bengali, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Anushree Verma is a Director Analyst at Gartner with the Emerging Technologies and Trends group. She is responsible for developing research around Metaverse, Generative AI, data center networking, Silicon photonics, Advanced sensing, Web3, Smart Spaces and other emerging technologies. Her areas of research are Metaverse, Generative AI, data center networking semiconductors, biometric sensing and other advanced sensing solutions. She also categorized the evolving technology of SmartNICs, Data Processing Unit (DPU) and defined it as Function Accelerator Cards (FACs). She advises product leaders on emerging technologies and trends and product roadmap development, product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategy, and competitive landscapes, Metaverse vendors across technology markets.
Ms. Verma has 13 years of work experience. Previously, she has worked at Hyundai Motors within the Product Planning team.
- Hyundai Motors, Assistant Manager, 1 year
- Kantar, Insights Director, 5 years
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, University of Pune
- Post Graduate Diploma, Management (International Business), K.J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Telecommunication, Mumbai, Silver Medalist
- Gartner India Excellence Awards 2018
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
28 September 2023Top 5 Semiconductor Markets Impacted by Generative AI
25 September 2023Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Semiconductor and Electronics Technologies
21 September 2023Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology