7 years at Gartner, 43 years industry experience
Location: Germany | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Alan Priestley is a VP Analyst in the Emerging Technology and Trends Research team. Mr. Priestley's research provides strategic advice and insight for product leaders on new AI technologies and high performance processing architectures. His primary research areas cover many of the emerging hardware technologies being developed for use in data centre, and edge computing deployments with a specific focus on leading edge semiconductor related developments.
Mr. Priestley held various roles during his time at Intel: - FAE, supporting all the U.K. PC design companies. - Tech Marketing Manager, supporting Intel's end-user processor upgrades. - Product Marketing Manager for the Xeon processor family and servers based on these processors, working with ecosystem partners to launch and ramp multiple generation of new processors. - Cloud Marketing Manager, working with the EMEA-based cloud service providers to develop and execute joint marketing programs.
- Intel Corporation, U.K., Technical Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Manager, 14 years
- Intel Deutschland, Cloud Services and Data Analytics Marketing Manager, 15 years
- International Computers Ltd. (ICL), Design Engineer, 7 years
- Bachelor of Science, University of Durham, U.K.
- Master of Engineering, University of Durham, U.K.
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
22 March 2023Emerging Tech: Leverage Semiconductor Technology to Scale Quantum Computing
21 March 2023Emerging Tech: Tech Innovators for Quantum Computing
24 February 2023Emerging Tech: How to Make Money From Quantum Computing
- 22 May 2023 - 24 May 2023 Data & Analytics Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.