Sr Director Analyst
6 years at Gartner, 31 years industry experience
Location: Australia | Language(s): English, French
Roles and Responsibilities
Sally Parker is a Research Director in Gartner's Data & Analytics CDO Leadership team. Areas of coverage include best practices in Governance, fostering a Data-Driven culture, Data & Analytics Strategies, and MDM. Ms. Parker has a keen interest in Privacy & Trust. Before her current position, she worked as an Executive Partner in Gartner's Executive Programs working 1-1 with Gartner's CIO/CISO clients.
Ms. Parker has over 25 years of IT experience. She joined Gartner in 2016. Prior to this, she was Research Director Enterprise Data Centre and later Research Director Data-Driven Intelligence. A regular keynote speaker across Asia on digital transformation and emerging technologies she was the author of associated research including IoT, privacy and trust. Prior to IDC, Ms. Parker held a number of senior IT positions with Red Hat, DEC-HP across U.S., Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Digital Equipment Corporation/HP, Software Engineer/Solutions Architect/Product Marketing Manager, 17 years
- IDC, Snr Director Analyst, 3 years
- Red Hat U.S., Global Market Analysis and Strategy Director, 2 years
- B.Sc., with honors, Computer Science and French (U.K.)
- Post Graduate, Strategic Marketing, Stanford Graduate School of Business (U.S.)
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
09 August 2022Data and Analytics Essentials: Master Data Management — Presentation Materials
08 August 20223 Essentials for Starting and Supporting Master Data Management
05 August 2022Quick Answer: Which Data Is Master Data?