7 years at Gartner, 7 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Simon Bailey is a Research Vice President in Gartner's Supply Chain CSCO Enablement team focusing on helping clients develop their strategy. His research spans Ecosystem partnerships, Sustainability, new business models and customer centricity. Mr. Bailey also helps clients update their metrics to include greenhouse gas emission reduction targets and on the journey to Customer Centricity.
Prior to joining Gartner in 2016, Mr. Bailey was Head of Global Customer Service COE for Unilever leading the development of their customer service capability focusing on e-commerce, international retailers, order-to-cash and on-shelf availability. His career spans 25 years in many roles across the supply chain from manufacturing, ERP implementation projects, logistics and planning to customer-facing roles in the consumer product sector.
- Unilever, Customer Service Director UK&I, 4 years
- Unilever, Head of Global Customer Service COE, 4 years
- Unilever, Other Operational Supply Chain Roles, 17 years
- Masters in Manufacturing Systems with Mechanical Engineering (M.Eng.), Bristol University, U.K.
- Institute of Customer Service - Innovations Award
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
24 May 2023The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2023: Methodology
24 May 2023The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2023: Insights on Leaders
24 May 2023The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2023: Masters, Top 25 and Industry Leaders
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.