Sr Principal, Research
7 years at Gartner, 27 years industry experience
Location: Finland | Language(s): English, Finnish
Roles and Responsibilities
Susanna Silvennoinen is a Senior Principal Researcher in Gartner's Quantitative Innovation group. Ms. Silvennoinen manages the updating of all T&SP Forecasts and Market Shares (quarterly and annual) and supports analysts in the Communications Service Providers (CSP) area.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Silvennoinen has worked at Nokia Networks, Nokia Mobile Phones and Microsoft, in the areas of user guidance, sustainability and education. In her previous role in the Microsoft Worldwide Education Devices & Services team, Mshe was responsible for developing the end-to-end 1:1 deployment process in large national learning digitalization projects.
- Microsoft, Business Development Manager, 2 years
- Nokia Networks, User Guidance Manager, 9 years
- Nokia, Senior Sustainability Manager, 9 years
- Bachelor level studies in Education, Open University of Turku.
- Master of Arts, Languages, Literature and Communication, University of Turku.
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.