7 years at Gartner, 32 years industry experience
Location: ME USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Analyst specializing in Secure Application Development, Quantum Computing and Post-Quantum Encryption, Mark Horvath helps clients understand how to improve the overall software development process to minimize security issues in production. This can range from guidance on process and testing to specific tools, tests and services that can make a significant difference in the overall attack surface and security of the end product.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Horvath worked as an Executive Director for Identity and Access Management at Morgan Stanley, as the lead for Windows Security Assurance for Windows 7 at Microsoft, and as a consultant with various security development projects, mostly in financial services and insurance.
- Kurzweil AI, Director, Data and Quality Assurance for AI, 5 years
- Microsoft, Principal, Group Program Manager, 8 years
- Morgan Stanley, Executive Director, 4 years
- B.S., Physics and Astronomy, Pennsylvania State University
- Ph.D. ABD, Astrophysics, University of Massachusetts
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
17 May 2023Critical Capabilities for Application Security Testing
17 May 2023Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
09 May 2023How to Mitigate Web3 Blockchain Risks and Security Threats
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
- 26 July 2023 - 28 July 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
- 26 September 2023 - 28 September 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.