Sr Director Analyst
7 years at Gartner, 23 years' experience
Location: Japan | Language(s): English, Japanese
Roles and Responsibilities
Kaoru Yano is a Director Analyst in Gartner's Research and Advisory, focusing on security market and technology trend in Japan, such as Incident Response, BCP and Crisis Management, Security Operation, Security Awareness Program, Insider Risk Management, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Risk Management.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Yano supported many executives and CISOs as a security adviser at PwC Consulting and as a security technology professional at RSA. She also has held various project leadership role such as cybersecurity architecture design and security operation planning.
- PwC Consulting, Senior Manager, Cybersecurity and Technology, 3 years
- RSA, Solution Marketing Manager, Business Development, 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and Administration, Hosei University, Tokyo
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
26 September 2023ユーザーの成り済ましリスクをどのように軽減させるか
26 September 2023暗号化への投資を最大限に生かす
14 August 2023クイック・アンサー：セキュリティとリスクの観点から、どのようにMicrosoft 365 Copilotをエンタプライズ・レベルで使用可能にするか
- 13 November 2023 - 15 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
- 12 December 2023 - 13 December 2023 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference