7 years at Gartner, 20 years industry experience
Location: MA USA | Language(s): English, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Miguel Cossio is a Research Director in the Supply Chain Operations team. Miguel focuses on helping procurement leaders deliver greater value by adopting the latest trends in supplier collaboration and innovation, performance management, and responsible sourcing / sustainable procurement.
In his previous roles, Miguel led sourcing strategies for diverse product categories, executing initiatives to reduce total cost of ownership, improve service levels, and ensure business continuity with a global supplier base.
- Controladora Mabe SA de CV, Corporate Sourcing Leader, 9 years
- General Electric, Global Sourcing Manager, 5 years
- B.S., Computer Systems Engineering, ITESM Tecnologico de Monterrey, Magna Cum Laude
- M.B.A., Colorado State University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
02 March 2023Quick Answer: 3 Steps to Partner With Strategic Suppliers While Navigating Disruption
22 February 2023Supplier Performance Management: It’s More Than a Scorecard, It’s a Strategy
01 February 2023Tool: Sustainable Procurement — Supplier Risk Prioritization
- 08 May 2023 - 10 May 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.