6 years at Gartner, 32 years industry experience
Location: Stamford, CT USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
James Michael Anderson is a VP, Analyst focused on C-suite and BOD issues of finance, risk, economics and business value. Coverage areas include IT financial management, cost optimization, digital KPIs and business value of IT.
Mr. Anderson is an accomplished Information Technology Finance Executive having held senior positions in global organizations responsible for IT budget management, communicating IT Business value, cost allocation models, PMO, and associated IT governance processes.
- AIG, VP, Global PMO, Program & Project Management, 1 year
- J.P. Morgan, Executive Director, IT Business Management, 2 years
- Pfizer, Director, IT Project Portfolio & Operations, 15 years
- Certified PMP (2005-2018)
- M.B.A., Finance, Sacred Heart University
- M.S., Information Technology Management, Sacred Heart University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.