27 years at Gartner, 2 years industry experience
Location: Arlington, VA USA | Language(s): English, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Derek Frost is a banking analyst writing on business strategy for business unit executives. His areas of expertise are in retail and commercial banking, with a focus on ESG, customer financial empowerment, small business/business banking growth, and client experience. From 2018-2022, he was in charge of Gartner's Retail Banking Operations and Small Business Banking Executive Circles.
Derek was at CEB (later acquired by Gartner), where he worked in the financial services research practice, writing and delivering presentations and conducting workshops for a global client base.
- Advisory Board Company, Director, 4 years
- Corporate Executive Board, Senior Director and Executive Advisor, 17 years
- University of Connecticut, Instructor, 2 years
- B.A., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- M.S., Southern Connecticut State University
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut