Distinguished VP, Research
20 years at Gartner, 3 years industry experience
Location: Arlington, VA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Brian Kropp oversees the research, tools, services and support that we provide to CHROs and their leadership teams.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Kropp worked in a variety of roles, conducting different types of economic analyses to drive critical business outcomes.
- RTI International, Consultant, 2 years
- World Bank, Consultant, 2 years
- B.S., Economics, Clemson University
- M.S., Economics, Clemson University
- Ph.D., Public Policy and Applied Economics, Ph.D. University of North Carolina
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
15 September 2022CFOs' Autonomous Podcast: Winning the Talent War With Key HR Insights
17 August 2022Infographic: Do You Know What Your CEO Expects From You in 2022?
08 March 2022How CHROs Are Responding to the Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- 21 October 2020 Implications of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election for HR
- 12 November 2020 The 3 Keys of the New Employment Deal HR Leaders Can Prioritize
- 13 January 2021 Panel Discussion: The New Administration's Impact on the Workforce, HR, & Talent