17 years at Gartner, 1 year industry experience
Location: Arlington, VA USA | Language(s): English, Portuguese, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Mark Whittle is a Vice President of Research & Advisory with Gartner's HR practice. Mr. Whittle's responsibilities are to assist clients with their priority projects and challenges through his deep knowledge of Gartner's HR best practices, benchmarking and research insights. He has particular expertise in HR Function Strategy and Management, HR organizational structures, building CHRO influence with the CEO & Board, and Employee Experience/EVP/Culture.
Prior to this, Mr. Whittle was involved in Strategy/Management Consulting.
- Accenture, Senior Manager, Strategy Consulting, 9 years
- Gartner, Vice President, Research & Advisory, 16 years
- U.S. Government Accounting Office (GAO), Analyst, 4 years
- B.A., Economics and Spanish, Claremont McKenna College.
- M.B.A., University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
06 April 2020The Agile HR Function: 5 Key Learnings
- 11 September 2023 - 12 September 2023 ReimagineHR Conference
- 23 October 2023 - 25 October 2023 ReimagineHR Conference
- 04 December 2023 - 05 December 2023 ReimagineHR Conference
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.