17 years at Gartner, 1 year industry experience
Location: Arlington, VA USA | Language(s): English, Portuguese, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Mark Whittle is a Vice President of Research & Advisory with Gartner's HR practice. Mr. Whittle's responsibilities are to assist clients with their priority projects and challenges through his deep knowledge of Gartner's HR best practices, benchmarking and research insights. He has particular expertise in HR Function Strategy and Management, HR organizational structures, building CHRO influence with the CEO & Board, and Employee Experience/EVP/Culture.
Prior to this, Mr. Whittle was involved in Strategy/Management Consulting.
- Accenture, Senior Manager, Strategy Consulting, 9 years
- Gartner, Vice President, Research & Advisory, 16 years
- U.S. Government Accounting Office (GAO), Analyst, 4 years
- B.A., Economics and Spanish, Claremont McKenna College.
- M.B.A., University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).