Managing Vice President
18 years at Gartner, 25 years industry experience
Location: MD USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
George Penn currently manages a Global Team of Executive Advisors and Researchers in Gartner's HR Practice. In addition to his management responsibilities, Mr. Penn works directly with clients on issues impacting the CHRO, CEO and Board of Directors. Mr. Penn provides executives with practical support on Talent Management and HR Operational issues related to organizations' biggest workforce challenges. He leverages his 25+ years of research, consulting and practitioner experience in the HR space.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Penn was an HR Consultant to Fortune 500 organizations on issues of HR technology, mergers and acquisitions, and communications.
- CEB/Gartner, Principal Executive Advisor, 14 years
- Institutional Shareholder Services, Senior Product Manager, 2 years
- Willis Towers Watson, Human Capital and HR Technologies Consultant, 9 years
- B.A., History, University of Maryland College Park
- M.S., Technology Management, University of Maryland University College
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
11 February 2021Agile Learning Manifesto
08 April 2020Organizing a RIF Strategy and Plan of Action
08 April 2020Reengaging Employees After a Reduction in Force
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.