16 years at Gartner, 1 year experience
Location: San Francisco, CA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Atul Dighe has over 27 years of experience advising large corporations, nonprofit organizations, and governmental agencies on questions on strategy, innovation, and the future. As a leader of the strategy, innovation, and insights research teams at Gartner, Mr. Dighe works with thousands of the world's largest and most progressive organizations to enhance their strategic ability to positively impact change.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Dighe authored over 20 major industry-wide trends and scenarios studies for trade associations in the health care, building and construction, and technology sectors. He is the co-author of the best-selling book Exploring the Future and was and still is often quoted for his views on strategy, innovation, scenario planning, emerging business opportunities, and acquisitions in publications such as The New York Times, USA Today, and Money Magazine.
- Institute for Alternative Futures, Senior Futurist, 10 years
- Our Future Today, Founder & Chief Futurist, 5 years
- B.B.A., Corporate Finance, The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- M.S., Studies of the Future, University of Houston
- Mr. Dighe is a well-regarded speaker and facilitator on a range of subjects including future trends, innovation, and strategy. He has served as a keynote presenter and facilitator to thousands of large in-person and virtual trends events, industry trade shows, and technical conferences as well as to small private executive and Board of Director level meetings.
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
14 September 2023Develop Critical Competencies for the R&D Workforce of the Future
12 July 2023How to Become a Highly Effective R&D Leader
04 May 2023R&D Leaders Can Help Move Innovations Off the Shelf