16 years at Gartner, 1 year industry experience
Location: San Francisco, CA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Atul Dighe has over 27 years of experience advising large corporations, nonprofit organizations, and governmental agencies on questions on strategy, innovation, and the future. As a leader of the strategy, innovation, and insights research teams at Gartner, Mr. Dighe works with thousands of the world's largest and most progressive organizations to enhance their strategic ability to positively impact change.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Dighe authored over 20 major industry-wide trends and scenarios studies for trade associations in the health care, building and construction, and technology sectors. He is the co-author of the best-selling book Exploring the Future and was and still is often quoted for his views on strategy, innovation, scenario planning, emerging business opportunities, and acquisitions in publications such as The New York Times, USA Today, and Money Magazine.
- Institute for Alternative Futures, Senior Futurist, 10 years
- Our Future Today, Founder & Chief Futurist, 5 years
- B.B.A., Corporate Finance, The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- M.S., Studies of the Future, University of Houston
- Mr. Dighe is a well-regarded speaker and facilitator on a range of subjects including future trends, innovation, and strategy. He has served as a keynote presenter and facilitator to thousands of large in-person and virtual trends events, industry trade shows, and technical conferences as well as to small private executive and Board of Director level meetings.
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
17 January 20235 Steps to Building an Effective Innovation Advisory Board
04 October 2022Video: Does My Organization Need a Futurist Capability?
24 September 2021R&D Field Guide: Click Forward on Digital Dexterity
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.