11 years at Gartner, 5 years industry experience
Location: Germany | Language(s): English, German
Roles and Responsibilities
Seyda Berger-Boecker is an Expert Researcher and Analyst at Gartner with more than ten years of combined experience in human resources, management consulting and project management. She engages with clients around topics such as HR benchmarking, HR budgeting and driving cost optimization in HR.
Ms. Berger-Boecker led international HR and management consulting projects focusing on "HR Transformation" and "HR Benchmarking". She worked with C-level executives and their team across the whole HR function.
- CEB, Senior Executive Advisor, 6 years
- Gartner, Director, 4 years
- B.Sc., Business Administration and Economics
- M.Sc., Business Administration and Economics
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
26 May 2023How to Balance HR Cost Savings and Talent Investments in 2023
22 March 2022Tool: Prioritizing HR Cost Optimization Initiatives
10 February 20232023 HR Budget and Efficiency Benchmarks
- 11 September 2023 - 12 September 2023 ReimagineHR Conference
- 23 October 2023 - 25 October 2023 ReimagineHR Conference
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.