Sr Director, Advisory
12 years at Gartner, 6 years industry experience
Location: San Francisco, CA USA | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Michael McCune currently serves as a Senior Director in the Gartner for Marketing Leaders practice. In that capacity, he works with heads of marketing on strategy, management and operations. Mr. McCune also advises client organizations on the optimization of marketing technology.
Mr. McCune's career spans over 25 years of service in support of large enterprises on customer experience, consumer insight and marketing management across the North American and Asia/Pacific markets.
- China Link Research, Co-Founder & President, 8 years
- Ipsos Loyalty, Vice President, Customer Experience & Loyalty, 2 years
- MaritzCX, Account Manager, Customer Experience & Loyalty, 2 years
- B.A., Asian Studies, University of Michigan
- Chinese Language School, Middlebury College
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
24 January 2023Toolkit: RFP for Multichannel Marketing Hubs
14 December 2022Focus on the Strong Pursuits of Marketing Operational Excellence to Improve Performance
07 November 2022Gartner’s Guide to Overcoming Common Marketing Technology Challenges