10 years at Gartner, 5 years industry experience
Location: United Arab Emirates | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Alice Walmesley consults with cross-industry Heads of Sales/Senior Sales Leaders to understand and address their most pressing challenges and opportunities for growth. She provides guidance derived from Gartner sales quantitative and best-practice research into critical decision areas. Her main coverage areas are Sales Execution and Pipeline Generation as well as Sales Enablement and she works with clients on topics such as Seller Motivation, mapping the customer buying journey, Buyer Enablement, B2B buying behavior, B2B sales skills and methodologies including Challenger and Sense Making, account management, and SDR. Ms. Walmesley does this through facilitation of small leadership meetings, one-on-one conversations and keynote at large sales meetings and conferences.
Ms. Walmesley was in Account Management in the Nordic market.
- CEB, Account Management Associate, 2 years
- M.Sc., International Management, University of ExeterB.A., With Honors, English, University of Exeter
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
26 September 2022How to Create a Closed-Loop Handoff Process to Improve Lead Acceptance
28 March 2022Toolkit: Sales Opportunity Assessment
04 February 2022Sales Execution and Pipeline Development Primer for 2022
- 12 March 2021 The Gartner Strategic Roadmap to Accelerate Revenue Growth
- 27 September 2021 Reinvent B2B Selling for a Digital Buying Environment
- 06 June 2022 Gartner CSO & Sales Leader Conference Recap: Adapt to the Future of Selling