Emily Rose McRae
Sr Director Analyst
8 years at Gartner, 12 years' experience
Location: Arlington, VA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Emily Rose McRae leads the Future of Work research team in Gartner's HR Practice as well as the Talent research initiative for executive leaders. While Ms. McRae works across all issues that can lead to the future of work, her core areas of focus include emerging technologies and their impact on work and the workforce, new employment models, and market and demographic shifts, as well as workforce planning to anticipate and prepare for these changes and creating a enterprise-wide future of work strategy.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. McRae worked in management consulting and international development, providing data science support to U.S. Government loan programs and microfinance projects in Fiji and Tonga.
- FI Consulting, Management Consultant, 3 years
- The Olinger Group, Research Analyst, 2 years
- UNDP Pacific Financial Inclusion Program, Financial Inclusion Consultant, 1 year
- B.A., Political Economy and Latin American Studies, Tulane University
- M.A., International Affairs and International Economics, Specialization in Conflict Management and Quantitative Economics, The Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies